Triangle Smart Divorce
We are a family law firm in Cary, NC. We protect smart people from making stupid decisions when getting divorced. We are looking for a hardworking, efficient, and detail-oriented individual to assist all members of our Team. You will assist with the preparation of correspondence, reviewing and organizing client documents, keeping case files updated, answering phone calls and emails, contacting clients, and performing other administrative tasks. If you have administrative experience, work well under pressure, and are looking for a rewarding opportunity in the legal industry, you may be the person we are looking for.
- Interacts with clients and other parties and builds relationships with them by phone, email, and in-person
- Maintain and update case management system and document management systems
- Maintain calendars including scheduling appointments, creating tasks and deadlines
- Prepare and send legal correspondence and other documents to clients
- Create and manage client files including closing files at the conclusion of the case
- Review and organize documents, including making copies and scanning
- Assist the Receptionist with taking phone calls and meeting, greeting and seating clients
- Assist other Team members with general office tasks as requested
- Please submit a resume and a cover letter during the application process.
- In the cover letter, include the following: let us know what you think it takes to be an exceptional Legal Administrative Assistant at our Firm. You should be very detailed in your description of what it takes, but don't go over two paragraphs. You should also tell us in about 1 to 2 paragraphs what you are looking for in this position and why you think you would be a good fit.
- Candidates should have strong organizational skills and communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office products
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines with quick turnaround times
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a law firm or office environment as an administrative assistant or secretary
- A College degree is preferred
$30,000 - $40,000 per year
About Triangle Smart Divorce
At Triangle Smart Divorce we specialize in helping people make smart decisions that lead to better results for all involved whether you are starting a relationship, ending a relationship, or already divorced. We put a lot of time and energy into our hiring process because we really believe in having a strong team environment. Every Team member must be a good fit for the Firm. You will be working with other Team members to deliver an outstanding experience to our clients.
We also play an abundance of 80's music, classic rock, and an occasional list of pop hits!