Billings Real Estate Co.
We’re seeking a sharp legal assistant for our busy law firm who can help our attorneys and paralegals assist our clients and keep the office running smoothly. You’ll work with the team to prepare a variety of legal documents, and handle office correspondence like answering emails and phone calls, scheduling meetings and travel, and reminding the team of upcoming deadlines. If you’re an excellent multitasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
- Ensure client billing is processed properly using daily time records with assistance from the accounting department
- Handle office correspondence and administrative tasks such as responding to emails and phone calls, communicating with opposing attorney offices, taking dictation, and letting the team know about upcoming deadlines
- Conduct legal research, when necessary, with guidance from attorneys and paralegals
- Schedule meetings and appointments for the team, such as depositions, make travel arrangements, and coordinate with outside vendors for events
- Be willing to take on any other necessary administrative tasks to help the firm run smoothly
- Arrange closings, schedule meetings and appointments for the team, such as inspections, and coordinate with agents, lenders, lawyers, title, clients, and others involved in the transactions
- Accept other administrative tasks as needed to assist the team and ensure the team runs smoothly
- Take care of administrative tasks and office correspondence by answering phone calls and emails, communicating with clients and other offices, taking dictation, and informing the team of upcoming deadlines
- Ability to comfortably use all Microsoft Office products
- Organizational skills and communication skills are necessary for this position
- Some knowledge of legal software, case management, and docketing programs
- Applicants must be able to type 50 words per minute or faster
- Able to meet demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment
About Billings Real Estate Co.
Powered by our mission of delivering the FREEDOM of homeownership worldwide, we serve our members, leaders, and staff by providing them with opportunities to grow in areas of their lives important to them. While we are a real estate brokerage and real estate sales team, we view ourselves more as a marketing and technology company that just happens to be in the business of selling real estate and building wealth through real estate for generations to come.