Vayman & Teitelbaum, P.C.
We are looking for an experienced legal assistant who can help the busy attorneys and paralegals at our law office assist our clients. You’ll be responsible for managing office correspondence, including answering phone calls and emails, arranging meetings and travel, and ensuring our legal team is aware of upcoming deadlines. You’ll also assist with preparing legal documents and contracts, and perform any other tasks as needed to ensure our firm is operating efficiently. If you work well in a fast-paced environment and consistently deliver a high-quality work product, reach out to us today!
- Accept other administrative tasks as needed to assist the team and ensure the firm runs smoothly
- Schedule meetings and appointments for the team, such as depositions, make travel arrangements, and coordinate with outside vendors for events
- Manage office correspondence and administrative tasks such as answering phone calls, communicating with opposing attorney offices, taking dictation, responding to emails, and reminding the team of upcoming deadlines
- Ensure client billing is processed properly using daily time records with assistance from the accounting department
- You will be asked to assist in all facets of the organization as needed. Our team is always willing to help get things done for the good of the group and the client even if it is not in their direct job description. If you have take issue with this philosophy, please refrain from applying
- You will definitely be answering calls and talking on the phone for a variety of reasons. You might even need to fill in at the front desk and be the first point of contact with a client in the office. If this causes you anxiety, please refrain from applying
The Legal Assistant position is full-time from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM. This is an in-office position with no possibility of a remote work or work from home option. If travel to Alpharetta, GA five days per week is not possible, please refrain from applying.
- 1-2 years of prior experience in a law firm environment as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Able to meet demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be comfortable with technology and computer literate
- Must be energetic, happy, and willing to learn and adapt to new systems and procedures
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds
- Must be fashionable, fit, neat, and presentable at all times as the first in-person contact with clients or potential clients
You will be required to complete one or more assessments in order to even be considered for an interview. If extended the opportunity to participate in that phase, it is strongly encouraged you complete them in a timely manner.
There is ZERO possibility of an interview without a completed assessment (personality quiz). If contacted by our system, or asked to complete at time of application, please do so or your application will be discarded without review. Please notify us if you have any issues completing the personality quiz.
$18.50 - $21.00 hourly
About Vayman & Teitelbaum, P.C.
Vayman & Teitelbaum, P.C. is a law firm specializing in family law and probate. With offices in Alpharetta, Marietta, Lawrenceville, Atlanta (Buckhead), and Cumming, we serve the needs of clients in all of north metro Atlanta.
Founded in 2010 with a focus on family law litigation, we help our clients navigate the difficult task of divorce and the associated issues that arise out of divorce including child custody, alimony, and division of property.
We have cultivated an amazing team and business culture. Our team of hardworking partners, associates, and support staff are all individually accomplished, earning numerous awards and accolades. We all come together, however, to produce a firm that is serious in the results we achieve for our clients, but all in a laid back environment for our employees.