SBD Housing Solutions
Confident yet empathetic, you are the best of both worlds when it comes to building relationships. Poised, perceptive, and persuasive, people trust you to show them the way. With the ability to successfully link motivations to goals, nothing gets in your way to close the deal.
With over 700 single-family homes in our portfolio, SBD is looking for a Leasing Specialist to join our growing team!
Our ideal team player is a stimulating communicator with an engaging go-getter attitude. With a sincere appreciation for people, the Leasing Specialist will drive to acquire and convert leads to SBD tenants through creative prospecting, impeccable processes, and best-in-class services.
IF YOU ARE
- Driven, a self-starter with the internal drive to meet and exceed goals daily.
- Professional, with a high emotional quotient and the ability to identify and adapt to various situations, remain calm under pressure, and handle confidential information.
- Flexible, with the ability to understand and quickly react and motivate others to adapt to changing situations.
- Organized, with exceptional time management and prioritization to manage leads and clients while delivering high-quality services.
APPLY NOW because SBD is looking for you!
Base + Commission= Big earning potential!
- Participate in outreach marketing activities regularly to obtain prospective residents
- Advertisement of vacancies, obtain referrals from current tenants, show units, and showcase advantages of locations and services to help acquire new tenants
- Monitor incoming leads and prospects and then incorporate them into marketing campaigns to help increase lease numbers
- Advise prospective residents on rental criteria and application processes and help facilitate the lease process with new residents
- Coordinate and manage all facets of resident move-in and move-outs, including processing applications to ensure smooth operations
- Manage and respond to all prospect or resident inquiries in a timely manner
- Provide timely and effective service and accessibility while complying with federal, state, and local regulations
- Establish trust and rapport with tenants and investors, balancing the needs of both groups
- Support the management of resident relations and operations as needed
- Proven record of leasing or sales experience
- Advanced in Fair Housing laws and guidelines
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in property management systems, RentManager is a plus
- Collaborates effectively with consistent communication to cultivate long-term relationships and influence others
- Ability to work and perform in a growing, fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated to reach set targets and goals
- Ability to achieve goals consistently and efficiently
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Expert problem-solving skills and resourceful thinking
- Advanced computer literacy, including Microsoft Office
$60,000 - $70,000 yearly
About SBD Housing Solutions
SBD CORE VALUES:
- Professionalism: We are humble, hungry, and smart, acting with uncompromising honesty and integrity
- Quality: We execute to the highest standard and take pride in our work
- Accountability: We hold ourselves accountable for outcomes, good and bad
- Communication: We communicate in an effective and timely manner with unwavering candor and respect
- Commitment: We are all-in, self-driven A-players fueled by a common goal