The position is located at Hurlburt Field
We are looking for a capable Leasing and Resident Associate to perform initial sales and customer account management duties. The goal is to scout potential clients, turn them into actual ones and achieve high occupancy rates. We need proactive people-persons who are well-versed and visible in the local community. The right candidate is accountable for achieving revenue, occupancy, retention, and resident satisfaction targets.
If you have an enterprising spirit and a can-do attitude then we want to talk to you! Advance your career opportunities in the ever-growing rental industry with an organization that is committed to excellent customer service and supports you every step of the way.
Benefit eligibility includes:
- Promote available properties using various social media and websites to help ensure quick rental contracts
- Question prospective clients on their needs, wants, and available finances to find properties that fit these needs
- Effectively and accurately convey the benefits of residing in the Mayroad community by maintaining in-depth knowledge of Mayroad's product, market-ready inventory, residential market conditions, and competitor communities
- Achieve revenue goals by demonstrating the value of community features as they relate to the customer’s unique needs and showing the variety of market-ready homes available to close the sale while adhering to company policies and fair housing guidelines
- Build and maintain positive relationships with residents by promptly and thoroughly responding to resident concerns, questions, and requests while adhering to company policies and fair housing guidelines
- Perform the resident move-in, move-out, and eviction processes, including all associated inspections, notifications, and paperwork
- Perform basic accounting and collections activities; maintain the tenant ledger to track all revenue and expense associated with each lease agreement
- Promote a high-quality living environment by monitoring resident compliance with community policies, including enforcing standards and educating residents about policies, as needed
- Ensure residents receive timely information about community events, programs, and initiatives
- Achieve retention goals by proactively informing residents about lease renewal options and cross-community relocation opportunities; execute the lease renewal process
- Project a positive image of the community by reporting defects and spot cleaning the tour path, common areas, model, and available units
- Accurately and thoroughly process applications for residency, prepare lease agreements and occupancy-related paperwork
- Perform administrative duties, such as answering phones, maintaining files, and performing data entry
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of prior work experience full-cycle sales or leasing, including customer account maintenance; strongly prefer experience across different roles, different products, or different markets
- Demonstrated ability to generate customer leads and retain customer base by securing account or contract renewal
- Proven track record of maintaining a close-ratio at or above the industry average for the product and market, while maximizing revenue through cross-selling, upselling, and the limited and strategic offer of concessions
- Proven ability to learn and comply with legal and contractual requirements, including proven success ensuring customer compliance with contract terms; strongly prefer experience with collections, evictions, or fee assessments
- Demonstrated ability to resolve customer complaints by using independent judgment to assess the situation, quickly formulate potential solutions and present options to the customer
- Demonstrated ability to organize activities and manage time efficiently to meet commitments and adapt to changing priorities, including unscheduled customer interactions in person and via phone and accommodating customer requests to reschedule appointments
- Demonstrated ability to professionally interact and relate to individuals with diverse backgrounds, including the ability to maintain professionalism
- Computer proficiency, including working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database software
- Valid driver’s license required
- Ability to work weekend and evening hours
- Minimal out-of-town travel required
Mayroad, an asset management company, has an established leadership heritage of over 20 years of experience operating mission-critical assets that contribute to better outcomes for the communities in which they serve.
Mayroad’s mission is simple: create and foster long-term sustainable partnerships while ensuring the highest level of customer service and social responsibility are delivered to those whose lives we impact every day.
Our current portfolio features over 4,000 homes across six Air Force installations.
Mayroad provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.