Chapawu Properties LLC
Are you ready for a new career and not just a JOB? We are a top real estate property management team in the area and we are looking for a Leasing Agent. The ideal candidate will excel in working with property owners to find lessors and determine their needs, wants and economic feasibility. The Leasing Agent will market properties utilizing social media and websites and set up showings and open houses.
When you join our team you’ll be backed by the best sales force and administrative assistants around. We invest in your continuing education and strengths to help you succeed.
- Complete property inspections and any required maintenance in accordance with our standards
- Confirm rental application data and personal references to ensure accuracy
- Process contracts with tenants and collect security deposits to ensure closing of the deal
- Showcase properties and their amenities to potential tenants in order to help secure rental contracts
- Advertise available properties using a variety of media and promotional materials to help secure quick rentals of all properties
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively both oral and written
- Good knowledge of leasing rules and regulations
- Competent in Microsoft Office programs and willingness to learn new programs and systems
$25,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Chapawu Properties LLC
Our Management Company specializes in the leasing and management of single-family homes, duplexes, and town-homes. We provide options for owners like you who are looking for a solution to your housing situation.