Stevens Real Estate
We are looking for a capable Leasing Agent to present and lease properties to prospective renters. The goal is to scout potential clients, turn them into actual ones and achieve high occupancy rates. We need proactive people-persons who are well-versed and visible in the local community. The right candidate should be prepared to conduct market surveys and shop competitive communities.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude then we want to talk to you! Advance your career opportunities in the ever-growing rental industry with an organization that is committed to excellent customer service and supports you every step of the way.
- Establish rental rates by researching local markets and calculating costs to ensure fair and accurate pricing
- Present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants to help secure rental agreement
- Complete property inspections and any required maintenance in accordance with our standards
- Verify all rental applications and personal references are true and accurate
- Process contracts with tenants and collect security deposits to ensure closing of the deal
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of real estate law and leasing practices
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office, Excel and Publisher
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Stevens Real Estate
At Stevens Real Estate, we want what you want. We are always raising the bar in real estate and property management by seeking like-minded individuals who want to surround themselves with big thinkers. Our team will challenge you to acquire more knowledge and gain expertise in the field. You will be held to the highest level of integrity and will be expected to work with a sense of urgency and a high standard of excellence. You will be part of something that matters, and most of all you will have fun because we are focused on exponential growth, personally and professionally.