The IRBY Group
We are in need of a Rental Agent to join our successful team who is versed in seeking out and pre-qualifying clients for rental homes, apartments and commercial businesses. The ideal candidate for this position is familiar with local, state and Federal Fair Housing laws and enjoys promoting properties on various social media channels and websites.
This position comes with continuing education, administrative and marketing support plus a great family-first attitude. We work hard and play hard too. If you’re ready for a satisfying career and not just a job then please apply today!
- Arrange for any required maintenance and periodically inspect properties to ensure our level of company standards are being upheld
- Determine the needs, living standards and economic viability of customers in order to match those needs to a property
- Process contracts with tenants and collect security deposits to ensure closing of the deal
- Use a variety of social media and company’s website to display potential properties to help prompt quick turn around
- Present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants to help secure rental agreement
- Familiar with leasing regulations
- Competent in Microsoft Office programs and willingness to learn new programs and systems
- Ability to communicate effectively both oral and written
- A proven record of sales experience and success
$12 - $17 per hr (depending on experience)
About The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a growing real estate problem-solving firm.
IRBY’s vision is to be the most dominant, market-leading real estate investing and distressed asset acquisition team by building a culture that provides sustainable, rewarding, and profitable long-term careers. Our purpose is to Improve Lives, Elevate Communities, and Challenge the Standard.
Not everyone is ready or capable of performing at this level. Our principles:
- Accountability and extreme ownership
- Mission: Act with selfless purpose setting everyone up for success
- Action: Take smart action to drive massive results
- Honor: Do the right thing
- Attitude: Have a positive, problem-solving mindset
- Win: Play full out. No excuses.
- Ask the questions: What coaching do you have for me? What can I do better?
Check us out at www.irbyhomebuyers.com
The IRBY Group and its associated companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.