Hutchinson Real Estate
We are in need of our next great Rental Agent. You will be working with our experienced Property Manager and other staff to keep the rental properties and storage units we manage fully occupied. The ideal candidate works well with people, is a good listener, and a problem solver. Actual rental experience is not necessary. We will train you.
If you’re ready to join a leading team that encourages employees to reach their greatest potential then apply today. We back you with continued training and administrative and marketing support.
- Confirm rental application data and personal references to ensure accuracy
- Promote available properties using various social media and websites to help ensure quick rental contracts
- Showcase properties and their amenities to potential tenants in order to help secure rental contracts
- Arrange for any required maintenance and periodically inspect properties to ensure our level of company standards are being upheld
- Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close the deal
- Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office, Excel and Publisher
- Ability to communicate effectively both oral and written
- A proven record of sales experience and success
About Hutchinson Real Estate
When you work with us, you’re joining a 22-year-old, consistently successful real estate company, backed by a powerful multi-national firm.
Our team leader has 36 years of real estate experience to share and is looking to grow his team. We value forward-thinking, agent freedom and utilizing industry-leading technology and tools, so our Agents have what they need to be successful. Topped with competitive compensation and continual training, there is excellent earning and growth potential for all! Come grow with us!