Eric Gerard Realty
We are looking for a capable Leasing Agent to present and lease properties to prospective renters. The goal is to scout potential clients, turn them into actual ones and achieve high occupancy rates. We need proactive people-persons who are well-versed and visible in the local community. The right candidate should be prepared to conduct market surveys and shop competitive communities.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude then we want to talk to you! Advance your career opportunities in the ever-growing rental industry with an organization that is committed to excellent customer service and supports you every step of the way.
- Show prospective tenants properties and highlight the provided amenities to help ensure rental contract
- Question prospective clients on their needs, wants, and available finances to find properties that fit these needs
- Prepare for market changes by researching local rates and calculating costs to ensure competitive and fair pricing
- Arrange for any required maintenance and periodically inspect properties to ensure our level of company standards are being upheld
- Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close the deal
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Working knowledge of real estate law and leasing practices
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
About Eric Gerard Realty
Eric Gerard Realty founder has over 15 years of experience in customer service, finance, and real estate. An East Texas native, he moved to Dallas in 2005 to attend Dallas Baptist University where he received a bachelor’s degree and M.B.A. in Finance and Entrepreneurship.
Eric Gerard is obsessed with providing exceptional service to clients, and after years of working in different capacities in customer service, finance, and real estate, Eric founded Eric Gerard Realty in 2018.