Assists the Property Managers with the general administration of the property and performs related management functions with the daily operations across our rental properties. Cross-trained on property management department functions. Assists with the responsibility of maintaining the physical asset and the performance of the property, to achieve the highest possible net operating income. Monitors regulatory compliance and company policies and procedures related to property management.
- Assists applicant in completing rental application collects security deposit.
- Responsible for insuring the target apartments are ready for show; responsible for maintaining work areas and offices in a clean and orderly manner; need to have an awareness of the “curb appeal” of the community.
- Thorough knowledge of lease terms, specifications, and all community policies.
- Knowledgeable of required telephone and sales techniques.
- Knowledge of Fair Housing Standards.
- Thorough knowledge of leasing techniques and sales methods as outlined in the Leasing & Marketing Manual. Fully informed of current rental rates, sizes, locations, and all amenities of the community.
- Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material. Update periodically.
- Responsible for “shopping” competitive properties.
- Develop full knowledge of application information required, screening processes, and policies regarding rentals.
- Develop and maintain an ongoing resident retention program under the direction of the Community Manager.
- Responsible for proper maintenance of all resident and community files.
- Responsible for maintaining market surveys on a monthly basis.
- Efficient and timely processing of all required administrative forms, reports, and related information.
- Responsible for reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the community or residents.
- Courteous, efficient handling of resident requests and complaints.
- Responsible for maintaining a professional appearance and behavior at all times.
- Responsible for seeking educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth.
- 2 Years of Property Management or Leasing Experience
- Working knowledge of Property Management Software: Yardi, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be able to Prioritize multiple tasks and effectively execute each
- Must be Punctual & an Effective Communicator
- Self-motivated, personable, and team player with experience in a fast-paced environment
- Able to analyze and implement cost-saving measures, efficient procedures, and practical leasing tools
- Able to be flexible, some travel required, and work extended hours when needed
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Cava Companies
We are a local leader in the residential real estate industry and residential rental management business. We are a small-sized business, growing very rapidly, consisting of top-producing friendly and positive people.
- A place to come perform and excel at work without layers of corporate bureaucracy slowing you down. What this means is the autonomy to do your work without distractions from layers of management
- A smaller team where your contribution is truly appreciated by all involved
- A friendly and positive team environment, free of drama and negativity
- A stable and reliable business that will be around for a long time with numerous growth opportunities