C&C Property Management
PART-TIME LEASING AGENT
C&C Property Management is expanding its portfolio with new developments. They are looking for the best and brightest Leasing Agent to conduct leasing activities in the greater Monterey Peninsula, Salinas Valley, Santa Cruz County, and Santa Clara County.
Are you an individual who is interested in breaking into the real estate industry? The part-time leasing agent position is the perfect part-time opportunity (18-24 hours/week) flexible, depending on availability.
May be able to work 6 hours on Saturdays.
The Leasing Agent will be responsible for maximizing occupancy by generating qualified traffic, networking within the local community, scheduling appointments, securing rentals, promoting resident retention, and providing or coordinating exceptional customer service.
The company will sponsor Allied Real Estate courses and DRE licensing.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn a new field, have hands-on training, and have the opportunity for company growth.
- Showing units, completing move-in/move-out inspections
- Assisting the property managers in daily tasks
- Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Conduct all leasing activities at the property and respond to telephone inquiries
- Providing tours of apartments and amenities, following up with prospects, and coordinating all move-ins
- Recommend strategies and programs for on-site marketing activity
- Assist with the development and monitoring of merchant/neighborhood referral programs for move-in packets, newsletters, and resident retention
- Contribute to sales outreach plans, including but not limited to new development, community management, internal and external communication, and support
- Recommend programs and strategies to increase qualified traffic and closing ratios
- Maintain closing ratios in line with CC policies and procedures
- Maintain lease data and documentation, tax compliance regulations, and other laws as they relate to property-specific guidelines and occupancy standards
- Adhere to all CC Real Estate prospect and resident follow up procedures including, but not limited to, sales, service, request, and random follow-ups
- Support Business Development Manager by tracking renewals, and lease expirations
- Accurately process and report receipt of application fees, security deposits, rents, and other fees
- Keep files, desk, and leasing area organized
- Communicate in a thoughtful, articulate manner and proofread documents prior to sending them to clients.
- Comply with all Fair Housing regulations
- Inspect market ready units and models to ensure models are arranged with refreshments, lights on, and show ready
- Additional duties as requested
- Assist in the planning of resident functions
- Walk the property for curb appeal and overall property appearance
- Assist with the monitoring and directing of service operations to ensure service requests are completed within 24 hours and curb appeal standards are met
- Provide excellent customer service and display a courteous and professional attitude toward all customers
- Maintain availability for resident functions, affiliated community events, and weekends
- Perform other duties as required
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- College preferred Bachelors's degree preferred
- Desire to pursue a career in Real Estate Sales or Property Management
- Interest to obtain a Real Estate license.
- Technical Skills: Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Yardi Experience preferred
- Other Requirements: Valid Driver’s License
- Work in a fast-paced, energetic environment and have the ability to multi-task
About C&C Property Management
C&C Property Management is a full-service property management company servicing residential properties in the greater Monterey Peninsula, Salinas Valley, Santa Cruz County, and Santa Clara County.