CR of Maryland
CR of Maryland is looking for an experienced, highly skilled, and top talent professional Leasing Agent to apply outstanding customer service and sales skills.
The Leasing Agent is a highly skilled sales professional. Responsible for leasing homes to prospective residents. This may include converting leads into tours by following up with all prospects, preparing lease documents, qualifying prospective residents, and assisting throughout the move-in process by providing top customer service.
- Position comes with an outstanding commission plan, weekly pay, and company vehicle.
Essential Job Functions:
- Record and update details of prospective and existing residents into computer databases.
- Examine properties and inform maintenance staff of issues.
- Tour properties and present it in a compelling way, overcoming objections and building relationships.
- Screen prospective residents to ensure they meet eligibility requirements.
- Complete lease applications and assist with verification of application information.
- Inspect properties when residents take occupation and vacate.
- Liaise with residents to provide information and address their complaints and concerns.
- Maintain and store documentation effectively.
- Accept rent payments, security deposits and other applicable fees.
Who We Are Looking For:
Experienced, top-performing, sharp professional leasing agent.
- 1-year work experience as a highly effective and top-performing Leasing agent, Sales agent in multifamily or single-family rentals.
- Proficient knowledge of real estate industry, property management principles, and relevant legislation preferred.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Strong people and customer service skills.
- Available to work weekends and extended hours.
$50,000 - $75,000
About CR of Maryland
CR of Maryland is one of the largest real estate investment companies in the Baltimore metro area. The company's mission is to provide high-quality affordable housing and be a part of improving our community. CR will acquire, renovate and deliver 200 properties in 2022, and reach over 500 properties under management in a short time. We believe that our success is a direct result of our core values which are integrity, empowerment, passion, and community. We hire and hold every team member to these standards.