NorthStar Restoration Services
Our Lead Technicians promote customer satisfaction by fulfilling the company's obligations through timely and effective delivery of our cleaning and restoration services.
The ideal person will be able to problem solve and communicate well with customers and staff.
- Communicate effectively with customers.
- Supervise the work of technicians.
- Provide training and guidance to other technicians on company procedures, reporting and job duties.
- Complete appropriate restoration documentation on site.
- Maintain timely and effective communication with management including discussion of issues, updates, and recommendations for improvement.
- Review the quality of work ensuring it meets or exceeds expectations and standards.
- Take the lead on projects ensuring appropriate follow through and timely completion.
- Be a leader in attitude, attendance, core value alignment, and quality of work.
- Oral and Written Communication - Speak and write clearly using appropriate vocabulary and grammar. Be positive in your communication with others and able to communicate coaching feedback in a constructive way.
- Planning and Organizing - Ability to plan and organize projects, tools, talent and timelines. Able to match talents of technicians with project scope and pay attention to the details ensuring accurate and timely completion.
- Technical - Able to complete and retain the appropriate certifications and training necessary to complete all work with quality exceeding industry standards. Understand and utilize computers, software or other means of technology to complete work effectively.
- Quality Focused - Ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of thoroughness and accuracy with ability to review and check the performance of others to ensure quality standards are met.
- Education - High School Diploma, or GED equivalent, plus 3 years of experience in restoration or a similar field.
$16 - $18 hourly
About NorthStar Restoration Services
As a premier provider of damage cleanup and repair services we are looking for team members who carry our values of compassion and excellence. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of our employees, customers, and those in the community whose lives we touch.
NorthStar is a multi-award winner including 2017-2019 Best of Marathon County in Cleaning & Restoration, 2019 Top Rated Local for restoration companies in Wisconsin, and is competing in the INC. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America.
Centrally located in Wisconsin, with four seasons of recreation and surrounded by woods, lakes, and rivers, Wausau was named Best Place to Experience the Outdoors by Wisconsin Trails magazine. A winner of the 2019 Great American Main Street award for its impressive arts and culture while offering engaging public spaces and a booming local economy, it offers the amenities of a big city but with small town hospitality and the feel of the Great Northwoods.