Erwin Electric is an established electrical company, with an excellent reputation in the electrical contracting community since 1997. We are a W/MBE and DBE certified electrical contracting corporation experienced in commercial, industrial, residential, and government work. Erwin Electric, Inc is currently seeking Service Electricians in the Tampa Bay Area.
Total compensation for Lead Service Electrician is based on experience and/or licensing. Candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance will receive top pay.
- Top pay and excellent benefits package, including Health, Dental, and Vision plans
- Employee group discount program, rewards
- Opportunities for advancement
- Consistent full-time work
- Fully stocked newer model company van with a gas card
- Reputable and stable company that has been in business for 25+ years
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid days off
- Provide a high level of customer service and professionalism
- Assemble and install electrical equipment, conductors, lighting, devices, and associated material to meet all requirements of the customer’s scope
- Perform Testing, Upgrades, and Repairs to electrical systems and equipment
- Ensure that installations are completed in a neat and workmanlike manner and adhere to NEC and Florida Building code requirements
- Utilize Service Fusion electronic scheduling system for all job notes, completion status, and photos of work completed
- Communicate daily with dispatcher and manager to ensure service schedule is accurate and updated
- Maintain company-provided tools and manage truck stock inventory levels
- Tests electrical systems and equipment, detects causes of electrical failures and malfunctions; replaces and/or repairs components
- Maintains records of work performed; submits reports as required
- Performs a wide variety of assignments requiring the application of electrical trade skills which may include the installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical wiring systems, lighting equipment, generators, transformers, street lights, bridges, and other electrical systems and equipment.
- Minimum 5 years in the electrical trade with a focus on residential installations
- Minimum 2 years experience in residential service
- Troubleshooting experience is required
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
- Journeyman electrician license is strongly preferred
- Valid Driver's License and Clean Driving Record
- Clean criminal background check and able to pass a drug test
- Professional Appearance and strong communication skills
- Tech-savvy with the ability to effectively and efficiently use sales and job tracking software in the field.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. supplemented by a vocational/technical certification in electric work and/or five (5) years of experience at the journeyman level. Discretion.
$23 - $28 hourly
About Erwin Electric
Erwin Electric is an established electrical contractor, with an excellent reputation in the electrical contracting community since 1997. We are a W/MBE and DBE certified electrical contracting corporation experienced in commercial, industrial, residential and government work.