The Donovan Team
We are seeking our next high impact leader. As the Real Estate Sales Management Trainee you will learn how to coach, mentor, recruit and provide training for our sales force and office staff.
The ideal candidate is a true leader and energized at the idea of helping people reach their full potential and receives intrinsic rewards from investing in others.
In this key role, you will be working closely with the principal brokers in learning how to run the real estate brokerage.
Developing and implementing process improvements to reduce operational costs and improve efficiencies as well as providing guidance and support for the staff.
Our new Real Estate Sales Management Trainee will be a strong leader who is detail oriented, communicates effectively and has an inspirational style.
- Desire to exceed outstanding productivity for the team. The team sets annual quarterly and monthly goals.
- You will learn how to track sales metrics as well as participate in regularly scheduled team accountability planning and review workshops.
- You will be coached by veterans of the business and quickly become self-sufficient in developing a team of agents!
- Active real estate salesperson license and local real estate board and MLS membership.
- Reside within ½ hour of Hicksville.
- At least 2 years of real estate sales experience with a proven track record in listing and selling residential real estate.
- Competent on MLS software, Microsoft Office Word and Excel and CRM database management.
- Believe in the values and benefits of home ownership in America and would welcome any opportunity to reach out to their sphere of influence and beyond to share helpful, educational and entertaining real estate information.
$42,500 - $94,500 at plan (Commission) + bonus
About The Donovan Team
We are a Professional Residential Real Estate Practice of "Can-Do" Agents and staff members. Our organization takes pride in ensuring that our clients' Buying and Selling experience is above and beyond their expectations. It is also our passion to guide our team members in their personal and professional development so as to achieve their full potential through the latest technology and training while gaining "hands on experience".