We’re hiring a driven construction project manager to lead our team into a well-oiled machine! You’ll work with clients and engineers to make a plan for the entire project and then manage general contractors to make sure it’s done right. Our top applicant has a passion for building and a history of finishing construction on time and within budget. If you’re a natural-born leader who thrives on motivating a team and ensuring excellence in the finished product, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
- Manage general contractors and construction workers and give guidance as needed to ensure high-quality project performance
- Implement systems to organize tools, vehicles, and equipment, and schedule maintenance for them if necessary
- Negotiate profitable agreements with external vendors, contractors, and critical subcontractors
- Plan and schedule the entire construction project, including construction operations and timelines to make sure project deadlines are met
- Acquire the appropriate licenses and permits from the corresponding authorities and ensure construction is up to code
- Experience using construction or project management software preferred
- Knowledge of the construction industry and the entire building process, including building permits, blueprints, building codes, construction equipment, material resources, construction methods, and project management principles
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management, or related fields
- Excellent time-management, organizational, leadership, and communication skills
- One year of previous experience as a construction project manager required
- Must have working rights in USA
- Must currently live in Southern California
$50,000 - $60,000
About Resicom Inc
Resicom, Inc. Building & Restoration
Full-service residential and commercial contractor with a specialty niche in disaster restoration.
Resicom is a full-service residential and commercial general contracting company in San Diego County, specializing in disaster restoration. Our dedicated crews restore properties struck with a flood, fire, mold, or water damage, in addition to performing general construction work for both residential and commercial properties.