Happy Valley Preschool
We are looking for a lead preschool teacher for 10 kids in our 3's classroom. The schedule is 9am-6pm M-F.
- Plan developmentally appropriate curriculum for a group of 10 kids, age 3 (Themes and letters of the week provided as a starting point)
- Follow class schedule and keep students on track
- Serve snacks and lunches
- Assist/Remind students for potty breaks
- Read, sing, teach kiddos beginning level preschool skills (ABC's, writing their name, cutting, letter recognition/sounds, numbers, weather, and much more!)
- Must be enrolled in the Criminal Background Registry in the state of Oregon
- Must be lead teacher qualified (STEP 8 or higher, or 1500 hours supervised hours in a licensed facility)
- At least 1 year of experience as a LEAD preschool teacher
- College level experience preferred
- Food Handlers
- CPR/First Aid (must include infants and children certification)
- Intro to Health and Safety Certificate
- Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect Certificate
$14 - $16 Depending on Experience
About Happy Valley Preschool
Happy Valley Preschool and Child Care has been family owned and operated since 1990.
Teachers at HVPCC are valued and supported in an excellent working environment.
Our campus is positioned in the center of Happy Valley bordering a park with many nature trails.
This is a great place to work! Hiring happy teachers for our happy place!