Hyatt Centric SouthPark Charlotte
A Lead Night Auditor is responsible for overseeing front desk duties at a hotel or another hospitality establishment during the night shift. Their duties include helping guests check in or check out, reviewing guest payments and other details from the day shift to ensure guests provided payment for their stay or any additional requests and acting as a point of communication for customer needs.
The Lead Night Auditor works at the front desk of a hotel during the night, and they must ensure that the quality and integrity of the establishment are maintained just as diligently as they are during the day. Some of their typical duties include:
- Balancing the accounts from the day shift
- Managing front desk activity and handling guest check-ins and check-outs
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by scheduling wake-up-calls and other concierge activities according to guest preference
- Handling customer requests and complaints and directing other employees or departments accordingly
- Filing invoices, bills, and checks for vendors, employees, and contractors
- Managing and updating all official documentation pertaining to the role
- Ensuring that all end-of-day activities have been successfully executed by employees in all departments
- Answering calls and queries related to potential booking
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of safety and security procedures
- Advanced math and bookkeeping skills
- Ability to perform computer-based tasks such as data entry, accounting, word processing, invoicing, and billing
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Time management and multitasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to solve problems and diffuse tense situations
About Hyatt Centric SouthPark Charlotte
Hyatt Centric SouthPark Charlotte takes pride in being a fun environment to work in with a great management team and staff.
Health, dental, vision, and 401K plans are available.
*Staff meals are provided daily at no cost!*