**Sign On Bonus** Lead Mitigation Specialist
++$100 gift card provided after completing the interview, $500 Sign-On Bonus++
Are you a compassionate problem-solver who enjoys helping people in fast-paced environments?
Then you might be perfect for the Lead Mitigation Technician role at our growing restoration company.
You will be responsible for carrying out a variety of restoration services, including assessing, cleaning, and moving customers' belongings from homes and businesses. Our ideal candidate has great communication skills, a strong work ethic, and excellent customer service skills. If this describes you, and you’re ready for a rewarding career, Apply Now!
STOP Restoration is a dedicated company that is willing to invest and train those who put the effort into their work. This position has excellent growth potential throughout the company, depending on your goals.
Benefits we offer:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Growth opportunities
- Referral Program
- Assessing damages and developing a drying/cleaning/action plan for each unique loss.
- Setting up and monitoring drying equipment in customers’ homes or commercial spaces.
- Taking and recording moisture readings and monitoring the drying process.
- Removing damaged or affected materials from residential and commercial properties when applicable.
- Moving and storing customer belongings.
- Communicate with customers, leads, and superintendents about safety concerns, timeline changes, or general concerns.
- Creating accurate, to-scale sketches of affected areas.
- Responsible for completing daily progress notes and photos in the company database.
- Overview of work of Technicians to ensure quality.
- Maintaining assigned company vehicles - clean, organized, and stocked for emergency dispatch.
- Managing onsite safety and work quality.
- Escalate any communication needs or issues to the Superintendents.
- Be available for a rotating Emergency On-Call shift once per month.
- Must have a Driver's License and a clean driving record.
- Must have experience with MICA, Drytrack, FirenIce, or other moisture-mapping software.
- Must have a working cell phone and be willing to download communications apps. (Whatsapp, Albiware)
- Must have great communication skills.
- Must have or have had a Water, Mold, Fire, or other applicable certification recognized by the IICRC.
- Must have or be willing to acquire tools for demolition (multi-tool, drills, circular saw, hand tools, etc)
- Must have experience training, leading, or organizing people in a work environment.
- Must have strong attention to detail and teamwork skills.
- Willing to commute to Tualatin, OR +Local applicants only+
$23 - $28 hourly
About STOP Restoration
Service Team of Professionals, STOP Restoration, provides an excellent work environment. We are a team of very dedicated and goal-oriented people who care deeply about each other and the work that we do. We are dedicated to delivering peace of mind to home and business owners through quality service and professionalism.
Each franchise location is independently owned and operated by a franchise. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. The franchisee sets their own compensation and benefits. All inquiries about employment, benefits, scheduling, and compensation at this franchise should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to STOP Restoration Corporate