About the Job
- We are a company that is actively buying houses and we are looking to EXPAND our team! As the first point of contact for every deal, the Lead manager/junior Acquisitions is a very CRUCIAL role. For every new lead that is submitted into our database, you will be responsible for getting ahold of them as soon as possible. Once contacting the lead, you will be further qualifying the prospect and you will need to be able to distinguish If the lead is a hot, warm, or cold lead, if it is not any of those you will be responsible for creating the proper follow-up sequences, and lastly preparing the Acquisitions manager to make an offer.
Who we're looking for
- The ideal person for this job is a sales professional of the highest caliber. They have the perfect balance of ego and empathy while being coachable, hungry, passionate, and mission-driven at the core. Our top Peak Performance Strategists know how to develop solutions instead of excuses, are obsessed about what they do and the value they add to the lives of others and know expertly the power of influence. They don’t JUST close, they build a relationship and sustain a future.
*If all this sounds like you, and you consider yourself in the top 2% of sales applicants for this position, then we want to hear from you.
*This position is for individuals looking to become world-class salespeople, investors, and human beings.
*If you do not believe you possess these qualities, please save us both the time, and do not apply for this position.
- Inbound lead communication
- Seller lead Data entry into our CRM
- Making sure our CRM is updated and organized
- Basic Property valuation
- Making outbound calls, texts, emails
- Prospecting (if needed)
- Setting seller appointments
- Located in Omaha NE
- Preferably being bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Manage multiple priorities.
- Being self-motivated, confident, go-getter
- Team player
- Having GREAT charisma and always maintaining a positive attitude
- Always taking massive ACTION
- Someone who is always Proactive
- Having amazing organization skills and being Detail-oriented
- individuals looking to become world-class salespeople, investors, and human beings.
- Preferably having some sort of previous sales skills
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Turbo Homebuyers
Turbo Homebuyers is on a mission to help as many homeowners as possible who are in difficult real estate situations. Our main purpose is to provide the absolute best solutions for committed home sellers when it comes to having their property sold on time with a hassle-free experience.