First Wave Properties
We’re hiring a professional, highly organized real estate office manager to supervise our administrative assistants and ensure our operations run smoothly. Your responsibilities include maintaining new MLS listings, organizing paperwork and transaction contracts, and scheduling appointments. You’ll also be in charge of the monthly budget, purchase office supplies when necessary, and perform basic bookkeeping duties. Top applicants have an eye for detail, love helping people, and are energized by the daily variety this job offers!
We are offering $18/hour to start with room for advancement and aggressive bonus potential.
If you are an experienced salesperson or you want to make the switch to the real-estate world then apply!
- Produce and update new MLS listings and assist with marketing to ensure social media, photos, signs, and other materials are placed appropriately
- Complete basic bookkeeping tasks, track office expenses, and ensure the monthly budget is adhered to
- Plan for real estate team meetings and update calendar with appointments and travel days
- Maintain office equipment and re-order supplies when necessary
- Direct office procedures and manage all administrative duties and staff to make sure operations run smoothly
- Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities
- Establish goals (personal and team goals)
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Real estate license preferred but not required
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Over 2 years of prior office management experience or similar work experience in a related field
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
About First Wave Properties
We are First Wave Properties, a Real Estate Investment and Marketing company. FWP targets the Gulf coast of Florida, from Crystal River, south to Fort Myers, and into the middle of the state.
Visit our website at Firstwaveproperties.com