Wanting to get into Real Estate? Are you well versed in relationship building? Have high energy and an incredible work ethic? Do you have a proven track record of success? Are you awesome on the phone with prospects?
We’re hiring a motivated, full-time Lead Manager to join our growing team, who will help us cultivate and manage our leads and build client relationships. This is a vital role in our company, as this person will be the first point of contact when homeowners inquire about selling us their homes.
This position is expected to do basic lead qualification and determine the reason for the potential sale and the urgency of the opportunity. Great attention to detail and a sense of urgency are key for this position!
If the following describes you:
- Great on the phone
- You know how to connect with people
- You understand how to engage prospects, and filter out actual leads
- You enjoy being a part of a team and are confident in your ability to contribute
- You are self-motivated
- You are very organized - attention to detail is a MUST
- You are looking for a stable career that provides an opportunity for growth
then APPLY NOW for this position!
Upon submitting an application, you will receive an automatic email including 1 of 2 assessments to complete. Resumes without this completed assessment will not be considered.
- Inbound lead communication- Answer/return phone calls from seller leads
- Assist in generating new leads through online ads and outbound calling
- Collect and enter lead/property information into the CRM
- Follow up with current and past leads
- Working with Acquisitions team to schedule appointments
- Basic property valuation analysis
- Assist in administrative and team tasks
- Bring new ideas to the organization when opportunities for improvement present themselves
- Lead Management experience
- Customer service experience preferred
- Sales experience preferred
- Proficient computer skills, including using Microsoft word and excel, using email, and navigating websites, while being able to talk and type at the same time
- Highly detail-oriented and extremely organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- People-oriented - Enjoys interacting with people, building relationships, and talking on the phone.
- Analytical ability to develop and implement improvements or recommendations and make appropriate decisions autonomously
- Reliable transportation
- High energy
$50,000+ at Plan Commission
About UpStreet, Ltd.
We are an extremely close-knit team, focused on building something bigger than each of us individually are able to obtain. We are always there for one another, encourage one another, hold ourselves and each other accountable, and strive for greatness on a daily basis. Our core values are the non-negotiables we ensure every team member embodies and serves as the backbone of our culture.