SC Real Estate
Lead Manager - Office Manager
Real estate investment company is looking for someone to answer incoming marketing calls and to provide office administrative support.
This is a remote (work from home) position, but an Austin local is preferred as you will be speaking with other locals and it's best to know the areas of town.
- Answer all incoming marketing calls, establish a quick rapport with a caller, conduct a qualification, enter appropriate data into CRM system, and then set up an appointment for the sales manager to follow up on.
- Rapidly respond to online lead sources (FB messages and comments, SEO, FB, PPC)
- Database management - ensure all leads have appropriate and detailed notes, all information related to leads are properly filled out with relevant information, and all leads have an appropriate next step
- Find and create new opportunities (leads) for the business (anything self generated will be bonused very well)
- Assist with Office Management and organizational operations of the company. For example, coordinating timelines for material drop-offs, setting appointments with contractors, organizing payments to contractors
- Friendly and warm to incoming callers
- Learn CRM quickly
- Understanding of Google’s G-Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets and Calendar)
- Ability to follow processes and implement systems
- Drive to push the growth and efficiency of the company
About SC Real Estate
We have a heavy marketing budget for our team, which means we provide quality leads for you. We also have a great back office CRM (database) system that will allow you to work remotely.
We work with real estate agents, other professionals and directly with homeowners to provide us with below market value houses. We close fast, buy "as is", have an amazing reputation and can buy an unlimited amount of properties if they fit our criteria.