JD Property Solutions LLC
The purpose of this role is to manage all of our incoming leads to ensure that each one is given the best chance to be monetized. Remember, this position is one of the first points of contact with our team. We must be professional, polite, and convince them that we can provide a solution for their need, whatever that may be.To maximize the lead potential, this position is designed to:
- Answer all incoming calls live.
- Rapidly responds to online lead sources (FB messages and comments, SEO, FB, PPC)
- Documenting any and all interactions within the company CRM and calendar’s for team communication.
- Create a warm hand off for the AM to connect with viable leads.
- Database management - ensuring all leads have appropriate and detailed notes, all information related to leads are properly filled out with relevant information, and that all leads have an appropriate next step
- Administrative tasks - such as data entry, lead information research and lookup, etc
- Find and create new opportunities (leads) for the business
This position must understand the sales end of our business intimately so our processes and potential solutions can be connected to the needs of the customer (Buy, Refer, Advise). This important role is designed to put our company ahead of the pack. The more information we are able to gather related to their story (motivation, timeline, specifics of home, condition of home, pricing), and the better it is documented, the better the chance the AM will be able to secure the contract during their phase.
Lastly, this position needs to identify and recognize motivation of sellers so that we can beat our competition with speed and credibility. Scheduling appointments, especially those with above average motivation, quickly, allows us to prevent competitive situations.
- Lead Flow Process and Scripts
- Answer all calls live (unless currently on a call)
- Document all notes before moving to a new task or call.
- Call all online lead submissions as quickly as possible
- PPC, SEO, Facebook
- Manage FB chats with potentially interested seller
- Manage AM calendars to ensure proper scheduling
- Coordinate and communicate with the Acquisition team for leads that may be urgent or requiring quick action
- Update and manage CR
- Full and detailed documentation of all interactions and attempt
- Ensure all other roles are entering full and detailed documentation of their interaction
- Ensure all relevant property information is updated (Including rental rates from Zillow and Rentometer
- Ensure Campaign is filled out for each lead
- Administrative and Lead Generating Tasks
- Data entry (returned mail, etc.)
- Lead research on how to contact those leads (TLO / Skip Trace
- Update and Add Craigslist Posting
- Update and Add BP Posting
- Sign up on our buyers list
- Post all of the deals that we send out
- Video walkthrough
Must be great with excel, word, and power point.
- Quickly build rapport over the phone with a friendly and disarming conversational voice
- Display confidence in our company and process, being able to project that confidence over the phone.
- Control and direct the conversation to gather necessary information.
- Curious- wants to know as much as possible about the situation to put us in the best position to acquire the property.
- Persistent - doesn’t give up, wants to make someone out of everything, doesn’t let things die.
- Self Motivated - has a burning desire to succeed. This desire typically allows for those who will own their position and not need prompting to find things to do.
- Pick up CRM quickly
- Strong understanding of Google Calendar, Drive, and Email
- General ability to understand technology and utilize it effectively, quickly
- Multi-Task (Must be able to answer the phone while managing the CRM)
- Organized and task oriented
$550.00 weeekly plus bonuses for closed deals
About JD Property Solutions LLC
JD Property Solutions is a real estate investing company that prides itself on its core values, hard work, helpfulness, integrity, growth and having fun. We have a vision to be the prominent force in the Long Island real estate market.
Candidate must complete DISC test or will not be considered.