Are you a hardworking, reliable maintenance technician? We’re looking for you! Our company is growing and we need a maintenance professional who has the know-how to keep our facilities and equipment in top shape. You’ll conduct regular inspections and routine maintenance and come up with ideas for preventative measures we can use to maximize the life of our equipment and minimize safety risks. If you have a passion for fixing things we want you to bring your experience to our team. Apply today!
- Handle additional maintenance tasks as needed
- Keep a record of completed repairs and when equipment was last serviced
- Establish and implement preventative maintenance protocols to keep equipment operations smoothly and eliminate safety risks
- Check the building for any damage to doors, windows, and walls, and make any repairs as needed
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as plumbing fixtures, HVAC units, and electrical wiring to ensure optimal performance and make any handle any repairs
- Manage the entire Full Unit Turn process
- Needs to have availability to respond on nights and weekends to on-call maintenance requests
- Knowledge of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- 2+ years of maintenance experience
- Superb attention to detail, work ethic, and communication skills
- Must have graduated from high school/received GED or equivalent
$24 - $26 hourly
About Advanced Restoration
As an employee-centric company, We care about you as a person as much as we do as employees. We believe in giving our employees the tools and materials to do quality work. Whether it's personal opportunities for growth, positive culture, or great benefits, we believe happy employees are the key to a great company.
We’re always looking for good people and hope you consider us as your home away from home.
- 6 Paid holidays yearly
- 5 Sick Days
- Opportunity for development and growth!