Laurel Buys Houses
Everyone loves those HGTV shows about flipping houses right? What’s more fun than watching those shows? That’s right, working for a company that does exactly what they do on TV, except we’re way more fun. In fact, we have had one of our homes featured on HGTV's House Hunters as well as multiple local media outlets!
Our ideal candidate is a go-getter, looking for an opportunity to grow and advance. A burning desire to contribute and succeed is a must while bringing your enthusiasm and passion to be the best you can be! This is your opportunity to shine and you will be rewarded through additional bonuses for excellent work.
At Laurel Buys Houses, you can:
- Enjoy a flexible position that has the ability to produce a large income
- Work for a highly public and identifiable company with longevity and a great reputation
- Have the opportunity to take your talents and contribute in a big way- You will make great money and learn in the process
- Develop yourself personally, professionally, and financially
- Be part of a company that is sincerely committed to the success of our team- We want to help you create your fortune!
- No real estate experience nor license is required- We will teach you!
If this sounds like the right position for you, apply now!
Compensation: $41,600 + Bonuses
Upon submitting an application, you will receive an automatic email with an assessment to complete. Resumes without these completed assessments will not be considered.
- Answering inbound phone calls from homeowners who have received one of our marketing pieces about purchasing their home and create an instant rapport while gathering basic information about their property- attempt to gauge how motivated they are to sell their house by analyzing their tone, attitude, and willingness to share information
- Input leads in our company’s CRM (online software for managing clients)
- Following up on leads
- Set up appointments for our Acquisitions Manager to meet with prospective sellers
- Strong work ethic with the desire to help others
- Ability to intently listen and ask skilled follow-up questions with a positive demeanor, pleasant voice and is interested in others (Comfortably puts sellers at ease when taking the call while obtaining all the pertinent information needed)
- Available during normal business hours with some flexibility to monitor phones/online lead forms after hours (We pay extra bonus for these!)
- Strong computer skills
- Communicate clearly and effectively with all team members
- Extreme ownership of performance
- Maintaining a positive, can-do attitude
- Finding and brainstorming ways for things to work
- Efficient time management
- Self-educating and requesting support as needed
- More reliable than spontaneous
- Enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
$41,600 - $60,000 yearly
About Laurel Buys Houses
For 20+ years, we have been buying and renovating houses. Our focus is on helping homeowners take back control over their situation and start living life on their terms. We help our clients sell their homes without the added stress or fees of a traditional realtor!
We have been involved with over 500 rehabs- one of our homes was on HGTV House Hunters! We have been featured on several other local media sources and highlighted on several home tours. We have a great company culture; our team is like one big family.