Sierra Housing Solutions
Are you local to the Reno/Tahoe area and looking for a job where you can work with a successful company from your home?
We are looking for a personable, professional, and highly motivated Lead Manager to be part of our team. Must be fun and love high-standard goals!
You will get to WORK FROM HOME while helping us cultivate and manage our leads and build client relationships. This is a vital role in our company, as the Lead Manager will follow up with clients we have spoken to previously in the past to see if they are still open to selling their property. You will also be following up with new prospects and getting more information.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, energetic, have superb social skills, and is reliable! If you have an enterprising mindset, are motivated to set goals for what you want to earn, and would like to work in the world of real estate, you may be just the person we are looking for!
What we offer…
- $3,200/Month base + Commissions ($50,000- $70,000/Annual earning potential)
- Health insurance stipend
- Lead Intake- Answering incoming calls, gathering all information needed in order to analyze whether each potential seller can be turned into a deal, and begin the rapport-building process with the seller by being genuine, truthful, and enthusiastic about how our company can absolutely help them
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships with cash buyers
- Auditing calls answered by Call Services outside of office hours to ensure appropriate selections were made by the Call Service Representatives
- Scheduling appointments with an available Acquisitions Manager and ensuring the decision-maker for the property will be in attendance
- Lead Management- Ensuring accuracy of the lead management system (PODIO) and updating as needed, utilizing PODIO’s follow-up system to ensure leads are receiving calls, text messages, email, etc. according to the appropriate follow-up sequence flow
- Mailing necessary credibility packets, contracts, etc., to potential or current customers
- Ensuring management and acquisition managers are notified of any upcoming events related to any appointments, properties under contract, etc.
- Reporting- Provide metrics tracking the number of calls received, number of motivated sellers, number of appointments scheduled, etc. on a weekly basis
- Attend morning sales meetings, discussing your previous week’s metrics, as well as new leads that came in over the weekend
- Deal Prospecting- Establish Sierra Housing Solutions’ purchasing requirements by asking questions, learning what makes a prospect a good one, and working with the management team and acquisitions managers
- Scour other deal source avenues (wholesalers, realtors, lists, etc.) for properties we can buy, close on, and renovate for a profit
- Tracking stats and reporting
- CRM Experience and expertise in managing many contacts
- A dedicated home office set up with needed equipment and the ability to work with staff remotely
- Technologically savvy- Ability to multitask between tasks and programs
- Task Management- Tracking your own tasks while overseeing other tasks
- Expanding processes and procedures
- A true problem solver- focusing on the problem and synthesizing information and knowledge to achieve a solution
- Focused on longevity
- A personable and compassionate demeanor on the phone with a ‘Hunter’s mentality and quick to build a rapport with clients and set appointments
- Compassion towards seller situations but able to focus on the business side
- Applicants must be local to the Reno/Tahoe area
$3,200/Month base + Commissions
About Sierra Housing Solutions
Sierra Housing Solutions is a local, family-owned small business that has helped Reno, Sparks, Carson City, Northern NV, and Lake Tahoe homeowners sell their property fast and easily for over 10 years!
We have helped clients from all different backgrounds with all types of situations. We pride ourselves on providing unique and creative solutions to buying houses. It is our goal to put together win-win deals that benefit all parties involved.