Laurel Buys Houses
Are you an optimistic, persuasive person who enjoys social interaction and helping people? Are you a self-disciplined person who thrives on completing your work with strong attention to detail and follow through? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can work for a rapidly growing company where you can immediately make an impact?
The Lead Intake Specialist will serve as the initial point of contact for all incoming leads. You will work side by side with Laurel Buys Houses management to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the business by performing the functions outlined below!
Preference given to candidates local to the Sacramento area!
Compensation: $20/Hour + Bonuses
Upon submitting an application, you will receive an automatic email including two assessments to complete. Resumes without these completed assessments will not be considered.
- Answering inbound phone calls from homeowners who have received one of our marketing pieces about purchasing their home and create an instant rapport while gathering basic information about their property- attempt to gauge how motivated they are to sell their house by analyzing their tone, attitude, and willingness to share information
- Input leads in our company’s CRM (online software for managing clients)
- Following up on leads, managing mailing programs as well as maintaining our social media presence (You get to use your creativity and imagination to craft additional marketing pieces!)
- Set up appointments for our Acquisitions Manager to meet with prospective sellers
- Strong work ethic with the desire to help others
- Ability to intently listen and ask skilled follow-up questions with a positive demeanor, pleasant voice and is interested in others (Comfortably puts sellers at ease when taking the call while obtaining all the pertinent information needed)
- Available during normal business hours with some flexibility to monitor phones/online lead forms after hours (We pay extra bonus for these!)
- Strong computer skills
- Communicate clearly and effectively with all team members
- Extreme ownership of performance
- Maintaining a positive, can-do attitude. Finding and brainstorming ways for things to work.
- Efficient time management
- Self-educating and requesting support as needed
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
$20/Hour + Bonuses
About Laurel Buys Houses
For 20+ years, we have been buying and renovating houses. Our focus is helping homeowners take back control over their situation and start living life on their terms. We help our clients sell their homes without the added stress or fees of a traditional realtor!
We have been involved with over 500 rehabs- one of our homes was on HGTV House Hunters! We have been featured on several other local media sources and highlighted on several home tours. We have a great company culture; our team is like one big family.