Happy Valley Preschool
We are looking for a M-F 8am-5pm lead teacher for 1-2yr olds
Must love working with infants and have experience with early childhood education.
- Give lots of love and cuddles to our beautiful wobblers!
- Serve bottles, snacks, and lunches.
- Help children fall asleep for nap time.
- Sing songs and read books.
- Lead children in their day to day activities.
- Communicate with teachers and parents as needed.
- Take kiddos on walks when weather permits.
- Must have patience and passion for young toddlers!
Oregon requirements are:
- Childhood Education and experience.
- Registry within the CCD Central Background Registry.
- Lead Teacher Qualified in the State of Oregon.
- Safe Sleep Course.
Can be certified after being hired:
- CPR/1st Aid Certification.
- Food Handlers Certification.
- Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect Certification.
- Introduction To Child Care Health and Safety.
$14 - $16 per hour (depending on experience)
About Happy Valley Preschool
Happy Valley Preschool and Child Care has been family owned and operated since 1990.
Teachers at HVPCC are valued and supported in an excellent working environment.
Our campus is positioned in the center of Happy Valley bordering a park with many nature trails.
This is a great place to work! Hiring happy teachers for our happy place!