The Oldfather Group of Ocean Atlantic Sotheby's International Realty
Do you make numbers dance?
As a Marketing Analyst you will be expected analyze, manage, and grow our online presence and lead conversion. The successful candidate will possess a passion for marketing and a desire to increase the productivity, reach and conversion of our marketing program.
This position will work closely with and report to the Marketing Director to continuously improve the performance and functionality of our marketing efforts and maintain empathy for team members and client’s concerns.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- PPC Ad management (Facebook)
- PPC management (Google, Yahoo, Bing)
- Analyzing and recommending strategies to improve organic search engine visibility
- Affiliate program management (Commission Junction)
- Segmenting customer groups, creating and analyzing email campaigns
- Analyze website trends and identify areas for improvement
- Develop and execute strategies to improve social media visibility and communication with our customers
- Demonstrated proficiency in online marketing
- Knowledge of search engine optimization
- Experience and proficiency in social media marketing
- Experience with shopping engines/online marketplaces and affiliate program a plus
- Effective communication skills for gathering needs requirements and updating the organization on status of projects
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and perform a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction.
- Proven track record of achievement and successful project completion
- Ability to solve complex business problems
$35,000+ depending on experience
About The Oldfather Group of Ocean Atlantic Sotheby's International Realty
Are you looking for a new opportunity in coastal Delaware and Maryland's ever-growing real estate market? If so, you may be the one we're looking for!
The Oldfather Group enhances the lives of our clients, agents and team through our style of real estate service. Excellence, Integrity, Expertise, Family and Vision are at the core of our Team Values.
- Work hard, have fun, make history.
- Act with integrity.
- Excellence is a habit.
- Build a positive team and family spirit.
- Deliver WOW through service.
- Own it.
- Be passionate and determined.
- Treat others with honor and respect.
- Hire and develop the best.