CycleBar - Rochester Hills
We’re seeking someone with a sales-minded approach, excellent customer service skills, and a positive, energetic attitude for our next Lead Fitness Sales Associate. You should be passionate about health and fitness and committed to taking a leadership role in an environment that pushes you to exceed personal and team goals. Our ideal candidate brings at least a year of sales experience along with a good understanding of how to prospect leads through telemarketing, cold calling, walk-ins, and member referrals. If you are willing to take the lead in an exciting sales role in the fitness industry, apply now!
This position offers growth opportunities into a Sales Manager or General Manager role.
- The primary purpose of the Lead Sales Associate is to obtain new membership sales by bringing new members to the studio, building a relationship, providing a positive experience, and successfully moving them through the sales process to a membership sale. This is a part-time role with a growth opportunity.
- Be a brand ambassador who understands and promotes CycleBar’s beliefs, services, and community experience.
- Lead and execute sales process of lead generation, follow up, and close.
- Prospect leads by doing a variety of actions, such as calling, texting, or emailing potential members, and chatting with them at local events or during studio walk-ins
- Lead Generation. Strategically engage in marketing efforts to generate leads for the studio. Potentially manage and organize marketing efforts both within and outside of the studio.
- Maintain long-term clientele and grow the studio's membership base through sales, new member onboarding, and excellent customer service
- Resolve member concerns professionally and respectfully to address them through excellent customer service
- Meet and exceed all key performance sales indicators for the fitness studio, including membership sales, renewals, and retail.
- Conduct tours of the facility while establishing a relationship and targeting individual’s goals and needs
- Welcome visitors and members to the studio, answer phones. and assist the front desk with various administrative tasks
- Understand and present available services, promotions, and events to current or prospective members
- Participate in special events (health fairs, marathons, community, and general events) to promote the studio
- Take pictures for social media platforms
- Cleaning of the retail area, studio, and restrooms
- Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills
- Attend and complete all relative training programs
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
- 1+ years of retail/service sales or fitness sales experience
- Confident in generating personal sales
- Passion for fitness and overall wellness preferred
- Good organization and time management skills
- Warm welcoming and engaging personality
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships, retail, and customer retention
- Proficient in computer skills, especially MS Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint) and CRM software
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in-person, phone, and email
- Must be available on select nights and weekends
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Prior work in a customer-facing position or customer service role is required
$15+ hourly plus commission
About CycleBar - Rochester Hills
CycleBar is the world's first and only Premium Indoor Cycling™ franchise. We offer concierge-level service, premium amenities, and an invigorating, concert environment designed to Rock Your Ride. We are an inclusive, inspiring, low-impact/high-intensity cycling experience for all ages and body types. No matter where you are in your fitness journey, CycleBar will calm your mind, elevate your mood, and revive your senses.