Capstone Information Technologies, Inc.
Capstone IT is looking for a Systems Administrator to join our team!
- Server/Network/TCP IP/Storage/Security/Web Administration
- Managing and maintaining a Microsoft Windows server environment
- Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software, printing, scanning and peripheral devices
- Managing exchange server (Outlook (RPC), web access SMTP and POP3)
- TCP/IP Administration for support on Windows Server
- Recommend, schedule and perform network improvements, upgrades, and repairs
- Installation and software maintenance
System Administrator Education and Experience:
- 4 year college degree
- 2 years PC support skills in a Microsoft network environment
- Microsoft Certifications preferred
- Windows Server Experience
Systems Administrator Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Previous work with computer support company a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Professional demeanor with the ability to self-manage
About Capstone Information Technologies, Inc.
Capstone Information Technologies is a fast-growing company providing IT support and consulting to area businesses for the last 15 years. Capstone is a high-tech company who differentiates itself by providing extraordinary customer service. Capstone became a certified 'Top Workplace' in 2018.
- Company pays 100% medical and dental
- Company issued laptop
- 401K Plan