If you are a certified dental assistant with a commitment to positive patient experiences and a great attitude, we’d love to connect! Our dental practice is growing, and we are looking for an experienced and certified dental assistant to provide support to our dentist and hygienist, and high-quality dental care to our patients. Our ideal candidate has 3 or more years of dental practicing experience, a current CDA / RDA license, and excellent customer service, organization, and communication skills. If this sounds ideal for you, we invite you to apply today.
- Measure and document vital signs and update medical history for patients
- Support dentists and dental hygienists by handing off dental instruments, providing suction, and ensuring chair-side accessibility to the team during procedures or examinations
- Assure all dental office infection control policies and safety regulations are met by disinfecting and sterilizing all equipment and instruments after use
- Meet patients and explain dental care treatment plans so they feel comfortable during appointment
- Answer any questions the patient may have about dental hygiene, schedule appointments for patient care follow up, and provide postoperative instructions with methods for infection control of the patients’ teeth and gums, after procedures
- Prepare and lay out sterilized equipment, dental instruments, anesthetics, dental supplies, and materials inside treatment rooms for examinations and dental procedures
- Previous dental assisting experience as a registered dental assistant or certified dental assistant (2 years) is necessary
- Proficiency with computers, and experience updating patient histories, and with dental software is necessary
- Superb interpersonal skills, customer service, organization, and excellent communication skills are desired
- Associate’s Degree or a certification from a college or technical school training program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation is required
- Must possess a Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) certificate or Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) state licensure by the Dental Assisting National Board's (DANB)
- Active BLS/CPR certification is required
$15-$22/hr, based on experience and skills set.
About ADVANCED DENTAL
Modern, beautiful private dental practice located in the NW part of Las Vegas. We offer a professional and stable work environment. We are a private office that believes in personalized quality care; a happy, good-natured team getting along well with each other looking for the right fit.