Wyman Legal Solutions
Do you want to be part of a legal team poised for growth to 7 and 8 figures?
We are an enterprising litigation firm focusing on construction disputes, business litigation, and property damage claims. We are on track for aggressive growth and we need an experienced attorney to join our team and help clients.
You will be the first full-time attorney (aside from the Owner) hired by the firm. Initially, you will work closely with the firm’s founder on existing files. We are looking for someone who can take over all aspects of legal services for the firm and who can evolve to be the firm’s senior litigation attorney, around whom the firm’s founder can build a team of top-notch legal professionals. We are growing fast, and we need an attorney who can hit the ground running. Your stellar work will permit the firm’s founder to focus on the projects that will supercharge the firm’s growth.
In this position, you will earn a salary plus incentives and benefits; Total compensation commensurate with experience.
- Communicating empathetically with emotional, non-institutional clients in need of valuable, real-life guidance with issues of great importance to them
- Reviewing a client's issues on legal matters, analyzing available options, and diligently working to determine the best course of action
- Resolving disputes non-litigiously when it is not in the client’s best interest to litigate
- Recognizing when your client has the upper hand and extracting a settlement or achieving a result the client considers to be a “home run”
- Tenaciously and proactively litigating cases that need to be litigated
- Negotiating property damage settlements with insurance adjusters
- Coordinating and executing all phases of pre-trial discovery
- Trying cases when necessary
- Religiously tracking and accounting for your time
- You have 5+ years of experience in the areas of construction disputes, property damage claims, and/or business litigation is preferred.
- You are hungry to demonstrate your talent and value to the firm and the firm’s clients in an enterprisingly managed, growth-oriented law firm environment that rewards bottom-line results.
- You LOVE and have a passion for litigating.
- You have a growth mindset and value your happiness and fulfillment.
- You desire to work with a firm where you have input on the way, and to whom, the firm delivers legal services.
- You are savvy with technology
- You have a working knowledge of the legal issues at the intersection of construction, property damage, insurance, and condo association disciplines.
- You have a penchant for accuracy and attention to detail, and will work tirelessly to avoid mistakes that can cost clients (and us) dearly a positive person. If your middle name is “Drama,” you will not be successful here.
About Wyman Legal Solutions
WYMAN LEGAL SOLUTIONS is a BOCA RATON, FLORIDA-based law firm specializing primarily in construction disputes and property damage claims. Secondarily, the Firm represents businesses in litigation and general corporate counseling. The Firm’s founder, Andy Wyman believes strongly in self-education, self-improvement, and developing a growth mindset.
At Wyman Legal Solutions our core values are what guide all our actions as a firm and as individuals acting within the firm. We strive to demonstrate these Core Values in all our interactions with clients, the public, and each other:
- Authenticity: Being authentic and genuine in our actions and words.
- Integrity: Being true to ourselves and our core values. Doing the right thing at all times, even when nobody is watching.
- Respect: Treating everyone with respect and acting in a way that earns the respect of others.