Group 46:10 Network
Must be available weekends.
We are currently seeking a Lead Coordinator Assistant to join our revolutionary, fast-paced, technology-driven Real Estate team! In this role you'll be responsible for distributing client leads from a variety of sources to a team of real estate professionals around the country.
We are searching for a person who likes to help people, someone who cares about the quality of the work they put out and more importantly, someone who understands how to solve problems.
- A fast-paced technology driven real estate sales company
- One of the fastest growing real estate groups in America
- A company whose goals include expansion all across the United States
- A company that rewards excellence, diligence and results
- Recognized by Wall Street Journal and Real Trends as a Top 1000 company in the real estate space
- Handle questions, phone calls, emails, etc. in real estate office
- Respond to clients and co-workers in timely manner
- Act as a company representative
- Communicate client needs effectively and efficiently to our team of agents
- Must be available weekends
- Takes accelerated and prompt action
- Focus on requirements that are a "knock-out" criteria
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to work independently
- Follow-Up with leads on a daily basis
$25,000 to $30,000 Annually
About Group 46:10 Network
Kevin Kauffman and Fred Weaver are the co-founders of one of the nation's most successful real estate teams, Group 46:10 Real Estate Network. Founded in 2008, the vision of Group 46:10 Network is to "re-define the way the world views the real estate agent." The Group 46:10 Network is a training-focused, fast-paced, technology-driven real estate company.
Group 46:10 Network currently does business in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Tennessee, California, Minnesota and Georgia.