Group 46:10 Network
Must be available weekends.
We are currently seeking a Lead Coordinator Assistant to join our revolutionary, fast-paced, technology-driven Real Estate team! In this role you'll be responsible for distributing client leads from a variety of sources to a team of real estate professionals around the country.
We are searching for a person who likes to help people, someone who cares about the quality of the work they put out and more importantly, someone who understands how to solve problems.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to grow faster than you ever thought with a company that is expanding rapidly. Must be available weekends
- Handle questions, phone calls, emails, etc. in real estate office
- Respond to clients and co-workers in timely manner
- Act as a company representative
- Communicate client needs effectively and efficiently to our team of agents
- Market team's capabilities through a variety of mediums such as social media, e-newsletters, etc
- Work with a team of like-minded individuals to identify opportunities to increase efficiency in the lead distribution process
- Must be available weekends
- Takes accelerated and prompt action
- Detail orientated
- Technologically advanced
- Pick up on new tasks quickly
- Problem-solving skills
- Desire to deliver excellent customer service
- Effective communication skills through phone, email and text messaging
- Coachable and work well with a team
$25,000 to $30,000 Annually
About Group 46:10 Network
Kevin Kauffman and Fred Weaver are the co-founders of one of the nation's most successful real estate teams, Group 46:10 Real Estate Network. Founded in 2008, the vision of Group 46:10 Network is to "re-define the way the world views the real estate agent." The Group 46:10 Network is a training-focused, fast-paced, technology-driven real estate company.
Group 46:10 Network currently does business in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Tennessee, California, Minnesota and Georgia.