Grinnell Group/Keller Williams Market Pro Realty
Our growing Real Estate Team is seeking a Lead/Marketing and Social Media Coordinator. We are seeking a dedicated, experienced administrative professional to fill a full-time administrative position with growth potential.
This position offers varied responsibilities daily in an office environment. Candidates for this position are friendly, energetic, self-motivated and extremely detail-oriented, with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Must have proficient command of technology and be computer savvy.
Must have excellent communication skills, time management skills, the ability to multi-task, exceptional phone manner and operate with a high level of professionalism. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) required. Proficiency in quick typing required. This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude, joyfully serve others and shares our belief that people come first.
- Maintain and manage all systems for lead generation, lead followup, database management and back office support
- Support the company and agent tracking of incoming leads/prospects and adjust marketing campaigns accordingly
- Creates, delivers, edits, and optimizes all marketing materials and advertising campaigns
- Run and maintain all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) with scheduled posts and updates
- Create and develop a variety of Facebook ads
- Establish all marketing for team events, open houses, and new listings
- Plan and organize all team events and market across all social media channels
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- High School Graduate
- Real estate license preferred, but must have within 30 days. (Reimbursement upon completion)
$10.00 - $12.00 hour
About Grinnell Group/Keller Williams Market Pro Realty
The mission of the Grinnell Group is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the Grinnell Group is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.