Plumb Level Square Builders LLC
Our growing company is looking for a person that is motivated to go above and beyond to create a wow factor experience for clients and coworkers. A professional, detailed individual that is an exceptional problem solver. A caring approach is necessary and an individual drive is expected in order to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget, and customers are well cared for. You must have previous job-site experience, and have a great work ethic and physical stamina. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Wow customers with care, quality, professionalism, and service.
- Uphold our standards of superior craftsmanship and leadership.
- Always be learning and perfecting your trade.
- Be responsible for training carpenters and laborers
- Be responsible for understanding the plans and specifications on your assigned projects
- Need the skills to perform carpentry related tasks involving framing, windows, doors, siding, roofing, stair building, trim, built-ins, and various other carpentry related tasks as well as supervise other trade-contractors onsite, depending on the size and scope of the project.
- Manage, control, and communicate the project schedule with upper management, and, on a limited basis, with the customer.
- Coordinate timely delivery of materials necessary to keep the project progressing and on time.
- Work closely with project manager to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the standards and specifications in which they were sold.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe jobsite.
- Read and interpret paperwork, including all plans and specifications, purchase orders, subcontractor work orders, and cost updates. Bring questions, discrepancies, and unusual conditions to the attention of the Project Manager through verbal or written reports.
- A well rounded understanding of the building process and carpentry basics.
- The ability to problem solve and apply basic carpentry principles to complex situations.
- Possess a strong work ethic, a professional demeanor, and a drive to create lasting positive impressions
- The ability to gracefully deliver and receive constructive criticism
- Proficient in deconstruction, rough framing, siding and window installation, door installation, decking, interior millwork, cabinetry, and some minor painting and drywall work.
- Ideally also possess skills in some aspects of plumbing electrical, and HVAC (not a necessity)
- 3+ years experience in carpentry trade or AAS degree in carpentry
- 2+ years experience in leading and directing at least one other person preferred
$18 - $25 hourly
About Plumb Level Square Builders LLC
Join a growing design-build remodel company where you can wow customers and build with pride in quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction.