Sonoma Mountain Construction Company
We’re a local builder hiring a detail-oriented and skilled carpenter to join our fantastic team. The work involves woodworking, building frameworks, reading blueprints, meeting building code, and any other tasks needed or directed by the project manager. Job seekers should take pride in their work, show up every day with a positive attitude, and enjoy working on a construction project. If you’re looking for a job with good pay, guaranteed hours, and the ability to work with your hands, start your application today.
- Carve and build kitchen cabinets, siding, drywall, and furniture
- Quantify, shape, cut, and smooth carpentry materials
- Conduct inspections, maintenance, and fix structures
- Certify drywall, roofing, and flooring are level and compatible
- Fabricate rafters, partitions, stairways, and window and door frames
- Strong physical condition and excellent hand dexterity
- Deep knowledge of carpentry materials, tools, and techniques
- Must have valid driver’s license
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred
$35 - $40 hourly
About Sonoma Mountain Construction Company
Small local builder. Specializing in additions and whole home remodels.