Ford & Associates
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER? LOOK NO FURTHER!
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area. We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on YOUR one thing - your clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- An incredible team environment?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property needs then find properties that exceed expectations
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide best in class customer service to our clients
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and able to perform well under pressure
$100,000+ at plan
About Ford & Associates
We are an expanding Real Estate Firm and we are committed to the success and happiness of each member of our team as we grow together. As a part of the number one real estate brokerage in the world - top in agents, top in production, top in listings - we want to work with world class people at every level!