Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
Summary of position
We are looking for a highly talented and loyal person who wants to help us grow our small business into a top producing Berkshire Hathaway team. The right type of person will be someone who knows what they want and drives to get answers. They will want to share our goals and push us constantly to achieve them. They will continually raise the bar and always desire to be associated with other talented people.
Must be a licensed Real Estate Agent
Job Duties and Expectations:
- Prospect and market for both seller and buyer leads, convert leads to appointments and close for buyer agency agreements.
- Conduct a thorough needs analysis to ensure fiduciary service to all buyer clients.
- Ensure that buyer clients are pre-qualified with mortgage lender.
- Show homes to prospective home buyer clients.
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ criteria.
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents and/or home sellers.
- Refine buyers’ criteria and select additional homes to show as necessary.
- Write and submit all offers to purchase homes for buyer clients.
- Negotiate offers to purchase and oversee entire negotiation process.
- Schedule and attend on-site property appraisals with clients and appraiser’s.
- Negotiate all inspection repairs.
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting and etc.
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and/or emails.
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information.
- Provide buyer clients pricing information and market research.
- Educate buyer clients about home buying process.
- Regularly assure buyer clients that lead agent is involved and informed – Promote the team concept.
- Keep lead agent informed on all client communications and developments (copied on all emails and update notes in CRM).
- Close buyer clients to written offers to purchase.
- Train, mentor and assist in the hiring of additional Buyer’s Specialist’s and Showing Assistants.
- Communicate diligently with administrative staff to ensure the highest level of service to buyer clients from initial contact through contract to close.
- Regularly attend team strategy and accountability meetings.
- Attend all office training for working with buyer clients.
Buyer’s Specialist Production Expectations
- Lead Sourcing – Buyer’s Specialist is expected to generate an equal amount of leads and closed transactions from Buyer’s Specialist’s own Center of Influence (COI) and general prospecting efforts to match the number of leads and transactions generated by the team an ultimately closed by Buyer’s Specialist.
- Activity Tracking – Buyer’s Specialist is expected to input and report all prospecting and client servicing activities regularly for accountability and to keep the rest of the team informed.
- Open and continuous communication at all times
- Planning and setting goals, priorities and weekly tasks
- Provide superior customer service
- Set and obtain annual personal growth and education goals
- Be available for weekly team and accountability meetings
- Hold accountability meetings with Buyer’s Specialist’s
- Hold Buyer’s Specialist’s accountable for setting and reaching annual, monthly and weekly goals.
- Assist with all hiring, training and consulting of new Buyer’s Specialist’s.
- Licensed Realtor in Nevada
- In good standings with GLVAR
- 3 consecutive years of recent real estate experience, minimum
- Able to pass drug and background tests
- 60/40 split on all deals up to first 10 closings (including team leads)
- 65/35 split after 10 closings within 12 months
- 70/30 split after 20 closings within 12 months
- Agents split will revert to 60% at the end of 12 months and begin progression again.
- Agents GLVAR fees will be reimbursed throughout his first 4 transactions of the current year.
- Annual profit sharing
- Commission only
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
Top producing luxury Real Estate team.