Whiskey River Bar and grill
Do you like working in a fast-paced environment, meeting new people, and making a wide range of creative cocktails? You could be the ideal candidate for the position of bartender at our busy restaurant. You have a positive attitude and a customer-focused approach that ensures our patrons have a great time at the bar. You will be in charge of taking drink orders, recommending beer and wine, preparing traditional and unique mixed drinks, and maintaining the bar area so it is clean and sanitary at all times. If you are a professional who thrives in a busy work environment that provides great customer service, apply today!
- Restock and clean as instructed, including side work for opening and closing of the restaurant
- Check customers age by verifying identification cards and serve alcoholic beverages to patrons per federal, state, local, and company laws and regulations
- Responsible for inventory, ordering and stocking of all wine, liquor, and beer. Maintains an inventory of glassware and promptly communicates any shortages to management.
- Take patron orders and deliver a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including wine, beer, liquor, and mixed drinks
- Receive payments and settle patron checks and tabs, as well as correctly record daily sales totals in point of sale system
- Must have a strong focus on putting the patron first with exceptional customer service experience
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
- Prior food service industry experience is highly desired
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working with customers and other team members
- Displays impeccable time management and organizational skills
$4 - $9 an hour plus tips
About Whiskey River Bar and grill
part time and full time