Avanti Food & Beverage
Our busy restaurant is looking for a bartender with a positive attitude who can provide excellent customer service for our patrons to have a great time at our bar. You will be in charge of taking customer orders, mixing a variety of traditional and creative cocktails, making beer and wine recommendations, and keeping the bar area clean and sanitary at all times. This position requires an energetic person with excellent organizational skills and a customer-first attitude. Apply now if you enjoy mixing and serving drinks, meeting new people, and working in a fast-paced environment!
- Serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including wine, beer, liquor, mixed drinks, and more
Hold standards with cocktails, fruit, pours, cleanliness, stocking, batching, and organization of storage areas, and fridges.
Assist with leading and inspiring service staff with beverage knowledge. Develop aspiring team members that want to move into a bartending role.
Assist with implementation of proper training programs and execution for bartenders
- Uphold Avanti service standards and maintain composure as a good brand ambassador for Avanti
- Assist management in handling guest questions, comments, and complaints where appropriate
- Maintain open and honest communication with the management staff about all issues or potential issues with staff, building maintenance, or service protocols
- Provide feedback on staffing levels to management to ensure the most efficient services based on days of the week and potential events or weather
- Assist potential bartender candidates by being present during their stage
- Prior food service industry experience is highly desired
- Display excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers and coworkers
- Possesses strong, organizational and time management skills
- Proven customer service experience with a strong patron-focused mentality
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
$17 hr plus tips
About Avanti Food & Beverage
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Well-established, high-volume venue that sees an average of 22,000 guests per week!
- Paid vacation.
- Health Insurance - Medical/Dental/Vision (full-time staff).
- Travel Opportunities for Education.
- Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve & Day.
- Various other perks such as ski passes and rafting trips!
- Cell phone and gas reimbursement for managers.