As a busy hotel, we need a bartender with a positive customer service mindset who can ensure patrons have a wonderful time at the bar. Your duties will include taking customer orders, preparing a range of conventional and unique cocktails, offering beer and wine recommendations, and maintaining the cleanliness of the bar area at all times. This role requires a highly motivated individual with great organizational abilities and a customer-focused mentality. If you enjoy mixing and serving drinks, meeting new people, and working in a fast-paced environment, apply now!
- Responsible for inventory, ordering and stocking of all wine, liquor, and beer. Maintains an inventory of glassware and promptly communicates any shortages to management.
- Complete all restocking and cleaning duties by performing opening and closing side work as instructed
- Serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including wine, beer, liquor, mixed drinks, and more
- Check customers age by verifying identification cards and serve alcoholic beverages to patrons per federal, state, local, and company laws and regulations
- Collect payments, settle patron checks, and ensure tabs are paid, as well as record daily sales totals in the point of sale system
- Displays impeccable time management and organizational skills
- Must have a strong focus on putting the patron first with exceptional customer service experience
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification (GED)
- Display excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers and coworkers
- Previous experience working in food service is preferred
$18 - $20 hourly
About Topside Inn
Spectacular views, beautifully decorated rooms, locally inspired gourmet breakfasts, full concierge services, and so much more await you here at the most reviewed five-star Boothbay Harbor hotel, recently named the ‘Best Inn/B&B in Maine’ by Down East Magazine for 2021. It’s all paired with a convenient location within walking distance of popular attractions, offering the ideal Midcoast Maine experience.