Gwinnett Learning & Youth Entrepreneurship Academy
Lead 1 and 2 Year Old Daycare Teacher
We're on a mission to teach kids to become independent leaders using a top curriculum. Parents LOVE how we do it!
Come interview and see how we teach kids at 1 and 2 years old how to grow to realize their full potential.
- Have a contagious positive outgoing attitude each morning
- Being on-time is part of your DNA
- Prepare lesson plans that teach entrepreneurship through traditional learning
- Assess and communicate child growth and improvement opportunities to parents
- Facilitate and refine our educational programs with a focus on providing a memorable and fun learning experience
- Maintain a clean and orderly classroom
- Ability to adapt quickly to change and technology
- 2+ years working in a childcare center
- Preferred Education: CDA, TCC, TCD, MACTE, Ass. Degree with ECE major or higher
- A great conversationalist with the ability to quickly build rapport with parents and staff
- Enjoy being in a dynamic job where no task is above or below you
- A constant drive to improve the experience of our users and our internal processes: "How can I make things better?"
$9 - $12 hourly
About Gwinnett Learning & Youth Entrepreneurship Academy
Voted "Best place to work" - Gwinnett Childcare. Help us be even better...
Our mission is to empower our team members, provide second mile service to our clients, and be the industry model for childcare.
Bonus reason to join our team: We're on a mission to raise $10,000 each year by donating time, money and resources to causes that matter like: Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, The Lupus Foundation, Military Veterans, fatherless children initiatives and abused women causes.
We would love to support your cause!!! If you’re ready to serve families with children at the highest level, apply now!