Find Your Balance, Center for Growth & Change Inc
Work from home position
LCSW or LMFT
Part-time and full-time positions are available
Tired of endless paperwork and being micromanaged? Tired of DMH? Interested in private practice? Want to get your feet wet with what it's like to be in private practice?
Do what you love. Very flexible schedule. Work from home. Full-time clinicians and supervisors receive EMDR training at 1 year anniversary. Supportive work environment. Training provided. Work with your ideal client
Must be licensed in CA for at least 2 years.
We offer the support you need to be the best you that you can be. High pay, benefits, paid sick time, paid malpractice/liability, PTO, supportive work environment, flexible schedule, encouraging a collaborative work environment.
- Maintain a small caseload in addition to supervising associates
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Full-time position (30 minimum hours required per week for 49 weeks per year)
- A part-time position is also available
- Implement and review treatment plans, complete intake assessments and all progress notes in a timely manner
- Collaborate with office staff and director
- Provide weekly supervision to associates on your team
- Must be willing to drive to the office in Encino one time per week to provide face-to-face supervision if and when the BBS no longer approves telehealth supervision
- Licensed to practice in California LCSW
- Licensed for 2 years and able to supervise per state guidelines
- Free CAMFT or NASW membership
- Previous experience in mental health as a therapist
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Applicants must be dedicated and passionate about being a therapist in order to provide the highest level of care to their clients
- Trained in an evidenced practice (CBT, DBT, EMDR, IFS, etc.)
- Work at a high level independently and be flexible with change and able to take direction
- You must currently not have a private practice for yourself and not consider going into private practice for the next 2 to 3 years
$85,000 - $114,000 yearly
About Find Your Balance, Center for Growth & Change Inc
We are a small but fast-growing mental health center in Encino, CA. As we continue to grow, we continue to add valuable members to our team to help with our growth. We help people every single day to overcome their mental health struggles. Join us in changing the world one person at a time.