Lumen Health and Psychological Services Inc
Lumen Health and Psychological Services Inc. is a community-based mental health group that is seeking to add licensed master and doctoral-level mental health clinicians to provide psychotherapy services. This position can be fully remote, in office, or hybrid.
Who should apply for this position:
- California licensed providers interested in flexible work hours
- Those that want to work independently but also to receive support, both clinical and technical, when needed
- Those that desire to be in private practice but would rather not manage the business operations such as billing, marketing, or to have overhead expenses
- Those providers want to focus on providing high-quality services to their clients with minimal paperwork and other administrative tasks
- Compensation is offered bi-monthly. Clinicians have the ability to make their own schedules
- We offer the benefits of health insurance, paid sick time, and group malpractice insurance
- Supportive consultation is available.
- EHR, telehealth platforms are provided as well as the option to utilize a company laptop.
We are currently only offering telehealth services and there is an option to make remote work permanent. Other options can include being in the office and eventually having in-person sessions or working in a hybrid model with some days in person and others remote.
- Focus on providing high-quality psychotherapy
- Keep up-to-date assessment, progress notes, and treatment planning documentation
- Complete required paperwork within proper deadlines
- Maintain a professional atmosphere and provide clear and timely communication to support staff
- Tasks that include marketing, billing, or other extensive scheduling are not a part of a clinician's duty.
- Must be a licensed mental health professional and hold a valid California license with the BBS as an MFT or LCSW. All licenses must be in good standing
- This position does not offer supervised hours towards licensure.
- Current NPI and CAQH number
- Prior credentialing on insurance panels is not a requirement.
- Good communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Email and be able to navigate basic computer operations
- The clinician must be willing to be trained in and to administer telehealth services as well as those in person
$62,000 - $96,000 yearly
About Lumen Health and Psychological Services Inc
Lumen Health and Psychological Services Inc. is a community-based mental health group practice. If you are looking for the flexibility of a private practice experience, the support of a group, and without the hassle of operating a business, a position here is what you are looking for.