The Child and Family Therapy Center of Denver
At the heart of any profession is an underlying trait, a purpose, that draws people in. It could be the desire to build something with your hands, to change the way the world works around you, or to create something no one has seen before. For great therapists, this purpose is to help people—to see patients and their families at their most vulnerable, to walk alongside them in their journey, and to offer them hope.
At the Child and Family Therapy Center of Denver (CFTCD), we focus on this hope, building a company that not only provides therapy services for the underserved families in our community but does so with a team of therapists who feel proud to work here. A goal of CFTCD, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes what we can give back to our community that much stronger.
We are hoping to grow this team, and are looking for therapists who are excited to “advocate for positive change,” “be a voice for the families [you] serve,” and provide “families with moments of peace, growth, and healing.”Some people may say that a job is simply what you do, but we beg to differ. The right job can be so much more than that.
If this sounds like a company you’d like to work for—if this sounds like your purpose—then please continue reading.
- $60,035.50 - $81,021.60 annually
- 4-6 weeks of paid time off
- Student Loan Repayment Program (https://childfamilytherapyofdenver.com/loan-repayment)
- $3,000 signing bonus ($1,000 in first paycheck; $1,000 each at 6-month and 12-month anniversary)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long-Term Disability, Accidental Death Dismemberment Coverage, and Life Insurance
- Health Wellness Concierge Service
- Cell Phone Stipend
- 401k Matching Contribution
- Annual clinical bonus program
- Malpractice Insurance
- Supervision Included at and Covered by CFTCD
- Continuing Education Stipend
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) including 4 counseling sessions/per year
How to Apply:
- Submit Resume
- Submit Cover Letter – Explain why you chose your profession
- The Child and Family Therapy Center of Denver provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Child and Family Therapy Center of Denver complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Provides individual and family therapy to clients, including children or adolescents
- Can provide group therapy to clients per clinician preference
- Schedules patient assessments and therapeutic sessions
- Evaluates patient capabilities and develop a treatment plan of therapeutic activities adapted to the needs, interests, abilities, and medical history of the patients
- Establishes therapeutic goals for individuals and plans programs to meet those goals
- Periodically evaluates patients’ progress toward established goals
- Maintains clinical notes and records
- Coordinates the therapy program with other services, such as music therapy, in order to accomplish overall therapeutic goals
- Facilitates therapy groups for patients and their families
- Performs case management to support client's needs, including resource connections and community collaboration
- Complies with all agency policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- LPC, LCSW, LMFT, Ph.D. (only one licensure needed)
- Ability to write reports identifying patient goals, outcomes, and interventions
- Two years of experience providing therapeutic treatment services to children/families
- Active driver’s license
- Availability at least two evenings per week
- Sessions will take place both in client homes and at our offices. The employee must have a reliable method of transportation to frequently travel between locations throughout the workday
- The company will generate clients for the therapist
- The employee will be expected to maintain a consistent schedule with two (2) evenings working until 7:00 pm, two (2) evenings working until 6:00 pm, and one (1) evening working until 5:00 pm or four (4) ten-hour shifts until 7:00 pm or 8:00 pm
$60,035.50 - $81,021.60 + bonuses
About The Child and Family Therapy Center of Denver
The Child and Family Therapy Center of Denver is compassionately dedicated to improving the lives of each family we serve. We strive to create and maintain an inclusive, supportive, and collaborative environment that is safe and embracing of all cultures and backgrounds. We work to be aware of our individual biases and value human differences and we value input, visibility, and feedback from all. We desire for every individual - clients and staff - to be heard, respected, and empowered to live authentically.
Our roots are in serving families navigating complex medical and behavioral needs, including chronic illnesses and developmental disabilities. We work with all Medicaid organizations, the Home and Community Based Services waivers, Anthem Blue Cross, and privately-paying individuals and families. In addition, we have in-school placements and work closely with the primary medical care community.