Poole Huffman, LLC
Our busy law firm is growing and we are looking for talent that works hard to represent our clients well. The prime candidate will work seamlessly with both senior partners as well as administrative staff in an effort to effectively serve our clients. If you have excellent research and writing skills, can easily use today’s technology, and communicate effectively across all levels, we would love to connect!
- Get the appropriate legal documents ready for clients, such as brief, motions, and pleadings, as well as correspondence
- Identify client conflicts and determine case strategies with options for resolution
- Oversee paralegals, law clerks, and administrative staff
- Complete legal research and prepare motions, pleadings, and briefs
- Take responsibility for administrative staff relating to client invoicing/billing records, setting up meetings with clients and completing tasks
- Graduation from law school with Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree and experience in representing clients for at least 2 years
- Able to work independently while handling multiple files
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working in a law firm environment
- Advanced computer skills working with legal research programs (Westlaw and Lexis) required
- Public speaking, decision-making, communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills are necessary for this role
$125,000 - $150,000 Plus
About Poole Huffman, LLC
We are a litigation boutique based in Tucker, Georgia with cases in real estate, business, banking, creditors’ rights, employment law, intellectual property, personal injury, and RICO related matters.
Compensation based upon experience.