Houston Legal Associates
Our busy law firm is growing and we are looking for talent that works hard to represent our clients well. The prime candidate is willing to take on a leadership role within the company and work seamlessly with both senior partners and administrative staff in an effort to effectively serve our clients. If you have excellent research and writing skills, have plenty of trial experience, and can communicate effectively across all levels, we would love to connect!
- Determine case strategies and solutions to serve clients’ needs after analysis
- Appear in court on behalf of clients and argue motions during legal proceedings
- Prepare various legal documents, such as motions, pleadings, briefs, and correspondence
- Work closely with and provide leadership to administrative staff concerning client billing, client meetings and invoicing, as well as finalizing client projects
- Oversee paralegals, law clerks, and administrative staff
- Must be able to handle heavy caseload with little supervision
- Communication, problem-solving, decision-making, interpersonal, and public speaking skills required
- Jobseekers should be a member of their local bar association - active member preferred Association
- Must have felony trial experience
$150,000 - $180,000 yearly
About Houston Legal Associates
Houston Legal Associates has been operating for more than 35+ years and is looking to grow with the right people.